Super Bowl XLVIII will be the first Super Bowl played in an outdoor cold weather venue next February 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ. According to the Las Vegas odds makers, the Arizona Cardinals have a much greater chance to be in the desert then the chilly Northeast at that time.
How bad are the odds? Try 100-1 per the LVH SuperBook. Remember though – the New York Mets were 100-1 long shots to win the 1969 World Series and they ended up beating the Baltimore Orioles in five games that year. So anything can happen. Bruce Arians and company may have something to say about that. . .
The only two NFL teams that face longer odds are the Oakland Raiders and the Jacksonville Jaguars at 150-1 each.
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are the favorites at 6-1, followed by the NFC champion San Francisco 49ers at 7-1.
The Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens have not been given much respect either – they're listed at 14-1 to win back-to-back crowns.
The complete list looks like this:
ODDS TO WIN THE 2014 SUPER BOWL (Super Bowl XLVIII)
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Former Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin Now Super Bowl Champion
- Former Arizona Cardinals Prepare for Super BowlXLVII
- Arizona Cardinals’ Patrick Peterson Very Worthy of Second Pro Bowl Selection
- Arizona Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald Named to 2013 NFL Pro Bowl
- Arizona Cardinals Face Huge Test VS. San Francisco 49ers
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/ppy